Meals for Mutts Organic Puppy Food
Turkey is an alternative to the common flavours and perfect for dogs with allergies, turkey offers a natural, healthy protein with similar nutrient pro les as those of chicken.
- Turkey is a rich source of protein
- Turkey is low in fat. White meat is lower in kilojoules and has less fat fat than the dark meat. A typical turkey consists of 70 per cent white meat and 30 per cent dark meat.
- Turkey meat is a source of iron, zinc, potassium and phosphorus.
- It is also a source of vitamin B6 and niacin, which are both essential for the body's energy production.
- Regular turkey consumption can help lower cholesterol levels. The meat is low-GI and can help keep insulin levels stable.
- Turkey contains the amino acid tryptophan, which produces serotonin and plays an important role in strengthening the immune system.
- It is also a source of selenium, which is essential for thyroid hormone metabolism. It also boosts immunity and acts as an antioxidant.
Turkey is an alternative to the common flavours and perfect for cats with allergies, turkey offers a natural, healthy protein with similar nutrient profiles as those of chicken.
Salmon & Sardine with exceptional levels of omega 3,6 & 9 (DHA’S & EPA’S) is excellent for your dogs brain function and may also assist with cardiovascular health, teeth, nails, skin & coat and contains natural anti-inflammatory properties.
Omega 3 fatty acids play a major role in the functioning of the immune system and the maintenance of all hormonal systems in the body. Protection against heart disease, progressive retinal atrophy and support for brain development in the womb are just a few of the many benefits seen when these critical fats are included in our pets diets.
Daily feeding will vary depending on the age and breed of your puppy. Check the pack to ensure you're feeding them the right amount. Do not overfeed and always provide fresh, clean water for your pets.